Ethereum is now on Remitano, Ethereum was introduced on Remitano in July 2017. Previously Remitano was only known for trading (buying and selling) only Bitcoin. With the emergence and prospective development in Ethereum, Remitano was forced to introduce Ethereum in other to assist traders with the opportunity of easy buying and selling without fear of being scammed. I have reviewed Remitano in the past and even compared it with other similar platforms like LocalBitcoins. However, these were all in relation to Bitcoins, so today I am going to talk about how to buy and sell Ether (Ethereum) on Remitano. If you don’t know what Ether/Ethereum is, Click here to read it up.
How to trade (Buy and Sell) Ether on Remitano
Trading Ethereum on Remitano is as simple and easy as trading Bitcoin on Remitano. Here are the steps;
- Step1- Get Verified: You do not need to be verified to trade Ethereum/Bitcoin on remitano. However, most traders will only deal with verified traders. This is a precautionary step to ensure that the person you are trading with is trusted and will not scam you.
To get verified, open an account with Remitano and verify your account by uploading
- your ID; the identification required is government issued ID. If you are in Nigeria you will upload any of the following: Driver’s License, National ID card, or International Passport.
- a picture showing you holding any of the above mentions ID cards
- Step 2- Trade: after the verification process, you are now free to trade with verified and unverified traders on Remitano platform as you wish. You simply proceed by clicking the buy or sell icon on your dashboard.
Using the sell icon as an example, once you click on it you will see a box where you can type the amount of Ethereum you intend to sell. Once you fill it in, the price, bank, and names of buyers appear. You simply pick out a verified buyer with the highest bid that suits your bank choice.
Buying Ether (Ethereum) on Remitano
Buying Ether on Remitano is as easy as selling. Once you are logged into your dashboard you click on Ethereum and then the Buy Now.
Once you hit the buy now, you input a number of Ether that you want to buy and then you input your Ethereum wallet address(only for unverified traders), verified traders don’t need to input their Ethereum wallet address since Ether can simply be transferred and stored for you in your Remitano platform. Immediately you enter the amount of Ether you need the list of sellers comes out showing their respective prices and bank. Pick a price and bank that is conducive for you. Make payment based on the details presented to you and confirm payment. Wait for the seller to release Ether to you. Feel free to chat with a customer representative if you encounter any problem. Remember that after a trade, you can always store your Ether in an Ethereum wallet.
Benefits of Trading Ethereum on Remitano
- Trading Ethereum on Remitano is one of the fastest ways to buy and sell Ether. You only need an average time of 30mins to conclude trade.
- You have the opportunity to interact with a customer representative instantly once you encounter a problem. Trust me when I say these guys employ professionals as customer representatives.
- When trading Ethereum on Remitano you have the option of trading with verified and unverified traders but I strongly recommend you trade with only verified traders.
Important things to note while trading Ethereum on Remitano
- Make sure you have a mobile banking application or an internet banking platform.
- Do not click paid if you have not paid because the other business associate will likely demand an instant proof of payment.
- Make sure you have a very good network to avoid making double payment
- Make sure you only pay into the account number displayed on the dashboard for you.
- Ensure you have enough time to confirm trade after making payment before you make payment.
I hope this review was comprehensive enough, follow the above process and you will not have any issue buying and selling Ether on Remitano. However, if you happen to have any issue, you can always contact the customer care support through their live chat. They are available 24/7 but they take 2 to 10 minutes to respond and start the chat with you. Click the button below to visit and sign up on remitano
FREE EMAIL COURSE: I created a side income stream from cryptocurrency trading. Let me show you how you can increase your income from crypto trading before the end of this week
. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
If you enjoyed reading this post, use the facebook/twitter logo below to share. Thank you.